Latitude: 50.95673 | Longitude: 0.119485
Views: 2219 | Photos: 3 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 2
Permits are available from the Fishing shop.
Bury Wood Lake - a 1 1/2 acre oval shaped lake with an island and woodland.
Brookhouse Lake - a long thin 36 peg, 2 1/2 acre lake with 2 long central islands.
Spring Lake - a boomerang shaped 36 peg, 3 acre lake with two large islands.
Bury Wood Lake is a 1 1/2 acre oval shaped lake constructed on a hillside around a central island. Bury Wood Lake is surrounded on one side by woodlands. The lake has a maximum depth of 10ft. There are approximately 10 swims which are generally flat and low to the waters edge. Specimen fish are stocked including carp up to 25lb, tench up to 8lb, roach and perch to over 3lb.
1. Barbless hooks only
2. No keepnets
3. Landing nets must be dipped before fishing
4. No boilies (except on Bury Wood Lake)
5. No nuts, peas, beans, maize, wheat, bloodworm/joker
6. No trout pellets (carp pellet is allowed)
7. No cat food or dog food
8. 2lb limit on ground bait
9. No method feeders allowed, no paternoster rigs, all feeders and ledgers to be free running
10. No braid lines allowed
11. Hook lengths to be a maximum of 6lb breaking strain on Brookhouse and Spring Lake
12. Juniors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
13. No open fires, radios etc.