Latitude: 53.80854 | Longitude: -0.385263
Views: 6362 | Photos: 1 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
HU17 0RT HU17 0RT
Fishery with three lakes noted for Carp, Ide, Roach, Tench and Bream fishing.
Open matches Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, 8.45am draw. Friday 1pm draw. Everyone welcome.
- One Rod or Pole Per Peg
- Hooks - Barbless Only, Maximum Size 12
- All nets are to be dipped for 15 minutes, No Keep Nets, except during pre-booked matches & competitions
- Umbrellas and small shelters/bivvies are welcome, provided they do not obstruct footpaths
- White Maggots
- Brown Pellets
- Easy Paste, Sweetcorn
- Brown & White Breadcrumb Groundbait
- No Coloured or Flavoured Baits (or any other additives)
- No Meat Baits or Bread (NOT the same as breadcrumb groundbait)
- Your baits may be inspected for appearance and smell. You will be asked to discard or pack away any baits that do not conform to the criteria above
General pond rules:
- Ponds open 7.30am-4.30pm - All anglers and visitors MUST be off site by 5pm
- Night Fishing is not available at any time
- Please try to have the correct money ready for your day ticket - we can only supply so much change!
- Fishing from Designated Pegs Only
- Litter must be kept bagged and taken with you at the end of your session
- Photographs of anglers and persons not in your own group/party should not be taken without consent of the subject
- Those caught breaking rules, found to be intoxicated or who are causing distress to others will be asked to leave