Latitude: 51.17372 | Longitude: -3.003743
Views: 3597 | Photos: 2 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
Pawlett, Nr Bridgwater
Sat Nav TA6 4SE TA6 4SE
From Highbridge take the A38 south towards Bridgwater for 4 miles and turn right into Pawlett Village. Follow Manor Road to the next junction, turn right, then immediately left to the next crossroads. Proceed over the crossroads into River Road and follow this to the end where a gate crosses the lane. Go through the gate and follow the track on the left to the lakeside car park.
* No parking on the lakesides, use the car park only.
* Open all year, 5am to official lighting up time only.
* Night fishing by Night Permit holders only.
* Juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
* No Nuts or Boilie Baits to be used.
Open all year
DAY PERMITS available at Pawlett Post Office and Thyers of Highbridge.
Carp, tench, roach, rudd and other silver fish.