Latitude: 52.76158 | Longitude: 0.415301
Views: 1348 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 1
Lake noted for Barbel, Carp, Perch, Roach and Eel fishing. Run by West Norfolk Disabled Angling Club 97.
Permits are available from Lynnsport Sports Complex.
Aims And Objectives Of The Club
- To provide, enhance, and improve a purpose built venue to enable disabled persons to pursue the sport of angling in idyllic surroundings with the maximum of safety provided.
- To provide angling tuition and/or assistance on a pre-booked basis to those groups or individuals who may need such a service.
- To promote disabled angling on a local, national and international level.
- For any clubs and organisations that are interested, a member of the club is available upon request to present a visual and verbal insight into the club.
- To produce a leaflet listing wheelchair accessible venues in West Norfolk. This will be available to both locals and tourists.
- To integrate disabled and able-bodied anglers.
- To provide information and advice on all aspects of coarse fishing requirements for disabled anglers.