Latitude: 51.44025 | Longitude: -2.380119
Views: 2390 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
Directions: From the A420 Bristol to Chippenham Road turn right at Wick passing Tracey Park Golf Course. Then bear left to Lower Hamswell crossing over the next crossroad. Follow this lane down to the hamlet of Lower Hamswell and the car park will be found on the left after passing over two cattle grids. Follow the signs from the car park across two fields to the lake.
- Good head of bream, tench and huge carp, plus a good stock of silver fish.
- Approx 30 swims with platforms
- 300m walk across field from car park
- match bookings accepted
- Species: carp, bream, roach, rudd and tench
- Depths vary from 7 feet to 15 feet at dam end
Special permit and rules apply to this venue.
* Additional day permit £1 for members only to be obtained in advance from most local tackle shops in Bath and Bristol (bookable up to 4 days in advance)
* Fishing times are restricted as follows:
16th June to 30th September 7am to 9pm
1st October to 30th April 8am to official lighting up time
1st May to 15th June LAKE CLOSED