Latitude: 51.6585 | Longitude: -3.504162
Views: 1120 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
River noted for Brown Trout, Grayling, Eels and Mixed Coarse fishing. Run by Glyncornel Angling Association.
Runs alongside A4058, from Stag Hotel in Treorchy to old Post Office in Trehafod.
- Tonypandy Army Surplus and Guns, Dunraven Street, Tonypandy, 01443 432856
- Howells Newsagents, Pontypridd Road, Porth, 01443 682507
- Post Offices at Bute Street, Treorchy, 01443 772326, Tiysaf Road, Gelli, 01443
435257 and Tylacelyn Road, Penygraig, 01443 432227
- Fishing World Ltd, High Street, Tonyrefail, 01443 670218
- Treorchy Pet and Garden Supplies, Bute Street, Treorchy, 01443 773205
- Brown Trout
- Mixed Coarse