Latitude: 52.38119 | Longitude: 1.650819
Views: 1470 | Photos: 4 | Tips: 2 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 1
NR34 7HP NR34 7HP
We have Carp (Mirrors,commons,ghosts,grass & leathers), Bream, Tench, Roach, Rudd, Perch, Chub and Golden Orfe. We have no pike, trout or salmon. There is a Tackle and Bait shop on site. Anglers pay on the bank. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Anglers can start fishing at 7am until dark, night fishing is only allowed if booked in advance.
Its size is 40m by 50m and from 4ft to about 6ft deep with 16 pegs. There are about 18 types of coarse fish in this pond, Carp to 32lb, bream to 6lb, tench to 6lb, roach, rudd, perch etc.
Three Islands Pond
Its size is 70m by 20m and from 4ft to 6ft deep with 18 pegs, a nice pond to start on with children and a good pond for adults with carp up to 35lbs.
Size is 60m by 20m when this pond was dug, it was about 14 to 15 ft deep, but now its about 6 to 12ft deep, it has a ledge all the way round it then drops. It has 14 pegs. It can be a harder pond to fish , this is due to the depth, but some good size fish are in here, so its worth the wait.
20m by 30m with 7 pegs about 6ft deep, its a well sheltered pond with lots of cover, one of the first ponds we started with. Plenty of fish in this pond always a good place to go for the children to get small fish.
Lime Tree Pond
60m by 20m about 6ft deep with 19 pegs. Again good mixed fishing, larger carp will sit under the trees and lily pads, but you will need to be quick to land them. This pond is in a horse shoe shape.
20m by 30m, 3 to 5ft deep with 12 pegs, this pond is small and secluded, it has two islands. Further to walk but ideal for children as its not to deep and very easy fishing for lots of small fish to catch, there are no fish over 8lbs.
Additional Rules for Matches
- Barbless hooks only
- The following baits and methods are banned, no boilies, nuts, glue, fish or shellfish and spinning, limited ground bait(2 lts max), no artificial baits.
- Two rods only.
- No keepnets, except for matches.
- No tackle to be left unattended in the water.
- No fires and no litter.
- Its your responsibility to make sure there is no litter on your peg.
- All landing nets to be dipped before use.
- No children under 18 unless with an adult at all times and on the same pond.
- All fish to be returned to the same pond and no fish to be removed.
- You are responsible for your own safety, vehicle, behaviour, equipment and licence.
- Beware of live power cables.
- If catfish, grass carp or barbell are caught allow time in water to recover before releasing them.
- One hook per rod.
- Spectators are welcome but are not to fish at any time.
- Match organizers are to make sure all keepnets and landing nets are dipped before a match starts.
- Fish over 5lbs are to be weighed and released as quickly as possible, NOT TO BE KEPT IN KEEPNETS.
- No Catfish, Grass Carp or Barbell to be kept in keepnets.
- Handle all fish with care when weighing in.