Latitude: 51.21111 | Longitude: 0.568644
Views: 1933 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
Chart Hill Road,
ME17 3EZ ME17 3EZ
Chart fishery is a family owned fishing venue in heart of the Kent countryside.
It consists of two lakes, a 1 1/3 acres specimen lake and a 5 1/4 acre coarse lake. Both lakes are fishable on a day ticket basis.
The course lake is very highly stocked with Carp to mid 20d, it also contains Roach & Rudd to 2lb, Crucians to 3lb, Tench to 4lb, Chub to 6lb and a couple of surprises.
The specimen lake holds somewhere between 30 - 40 Carp up to 37lb and again, a couple of surprises!
- All anglers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times (in your swim or the very next swim to you.) Sorry no under 16s on the specimen lake.
- All anglers must hold a current EA rod & line license(s) as required.
- Max 3 rods per angler.
- Barbless hooks only (no crushed or microbarbed)
- No nuts or boilies of any type.
- No fake/artificial/plastic bread.
- No braided main line or leaders of any type (leadcore, silico or shock)
- Braided hooklinks are ok but keep them less than 8inches long.
- No fixed leads or bolt rigs (lead clips are ok)
- No rods to be left unattended at any time.
- No keepnets (except in matches) & no carp sacks.
- Fish only from proper swims.
- Use landing net & unhooking mats provided in every swim (not your own).
- No fish to be held above waist height.
- No tents (bivvys/fishing shelters only)
- No excessively bright lights
- No excessive loud noise (shouting/loud radios etc)
- No spectators or dogs
- Use (and flush) toilets provided
- Keep all gates on site closed.
- No BBQs or fires.
- Take ALL litter/rubbish away with you.
- There is a miminum tackle requirements on specimen lake (Check with Bailiff for details)