Ham Green Fisheries
Latitude: 51.47931 | Longitude: -2.66985
Views: 2535 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
Two lovely lakes in very peaceful surroundings. Our bottom lake has Carp up to 20lb and Pike up to 14lb, while our top lake has Carp up to 34lb and Pike up to 18lb and Orf to 5lb. Both lakes have tench, bream, roach, rudd, eel, perch. The best times for fishing both lakes are early on the morning and last thing in the evening. The depths of both lakes vary from 4 ft to 8ft. Both lakes are open from dawn till dusk. (For further information please call Bill on 01275 849885 or Email email@example.com)
- A full rod license is required to fish here, it should be kept with you at all times.
- A unhooking mat is to used, Barbless hooks, No fish over 2lb in keepnets.
- Ground bait is allowed but in small quantities. Only two rods per angler.
- Banned baits on both lakes are nuts of any kind.
- Night fishing must be booked in advanced, No night fishing on the top lake is for members and invited guests only, again this must be booked in advanced.
- No parking on the road or cycle track, only in designated areas. ( There is a large car park near by)
- Noise of any kind will not be tolerated. A full set of rules are available on request.