Tweeddale Millennium Fishery
Latitude: 55.89491 | Longitude: -2.682382
Views: 824 | Photos: 3 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 2
EH41 4PJ EH41 4PJ
Fishery noted for Brown and Rainbow Trout fishing.
The fishery has three pools, 2 fly only and 1 bait any legal method. Both the fly pools can be fished on the same day ticket and various ticket options are avaliable. The bait bool is a seperate ticket, and cannot be used on the fly pools. The fishery is stocked on a regular basis with quality fish ranging from 2lbs upto very large doubles. (current scottish record rainbow trout holder 33lbs 7oz caught and released by Mr George Brooks from Musselburgh) . We offer anglers some of the very best trout fishing around, and when fishing on the fly pools, anglers are allowed to take doubles and brown trout when in season. We welcome all angling clubs and cooperate days. Pools can be booked by arrangement.
- When on catch release please use barbless or debarbed hooks, please keep fish in the water at all time and handle as little as possible. Knotless nets.
- When on a keep fish ticket, you must take your first 1,2,3 or 4 fish (unless you catch more than one double then it must be released ). Weigh them in a the cabin before you commence catch/release
- No selecting fish, all brown trout must be returned
- You cannot catch fish for other anglers
- You are only allowed to take one double figured fish in any keep fish bag limit. Anyone taking more than one double figured fish will have to pay £5.50 per lbs
- No boobies, flicker spoons or bait of any kind to be used on the fly only pools
- Anglers must give there returns to fishery staff at the cabin
- Please if leaving comments dont leave negative comments about other fisheries as sometimes it can offend.