Hele Barton Farm
Latitude: 50.74466 | Longitude: -4.528141
Views: 1287 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
Week St. Mary,
EX22 6XR EX22 6XR
We have three lakes well stocked with coarse fish, mainly carp and tench. There are lots of carp in the 1 - 8Lb category ensuring a good days fishing and also a decent number of bigger carp to be caught up to 15Lbs and growing fast!
The Big Lake, 1.5acres in size and provides exceptional fishing for all abilities.
There is also an old stock pond in the farmyard stocked with lots of small carp plus the odd larger carp.
Fishing is free during your stay provided that you have and use the correct tackle.
Carp catch well to natural baits such as bread, sweetcorn and luncheon meet. They also like trout pellets.
All ponds are a short distance from the cottages and fish well throughout the year.
- BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY (Micro barb hooks and flattened barbed hooks are still barbed hooks)
- No fixed rigs/leads ( which could tether fish )
- No keepnets or carp sacks
- No particle baits (nuts and pulses) except sweetcorn
- No fires. No radios
- Under 14's to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Anglers must have a suitable landing net and disgorger