Higher Shorston Coarse Fishing Lakes
Latitude: 50.80584 | Longitude: -4.338487
Views: 1136 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
Higher Shorston Lakes,
We have two coarse fishing lakes, Admiral lake and Ponder lake. Each lake extends to over an acre and both are nestled within grounds teeming with wildlife. It is quite simply a wonderful place to unwind, relax and enjoy! Both lakes are stocked with various species, Roach and Rudd, as well as Common and Mirror Carp in upper doubles.
1. All fishermen must pay at the Ticket Office (not on the banks). Anyone fishing without a permit will be charged double.
2. Permit holders may be accompanied by one non-fishing guest only.
3. No dogs. No Radios. All litter to be put in bins provided or taken home.
4. Mobile phones are permitted only away from the lake areas so as to respect other anglers.
5. All visitors enter at their own risk. No liability attaches to the management for any damage, loss or injury to persons or property.
6. No responsibility is taken by the management for any circumstances affecting the fishing or the lakes which is beyond their control.
7. Environment Agency Licences are required.
8. Payment for a permit is considered acknowledgement of these rules.
9. Any person in breach may be asked to leave the premises.
10. Persons the age of 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult.