Latitude: 50.85157 | Longitude: -3.379911
Views: 1365 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
EX15 1RA EX15 1RA
Fishery with three lakes noted for Carp, Bream, Tench, Perch, Roach and Rudd fishing.
Day tickets are available.
- Barbless hooks only
- No Tigenuts or Peanuts
- No carp to be kept in keep nets
- Maximum of 2 rods per person
- Please do not share landing nets, ensure you have one per person
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you are fishing with a day ticket you are permitted to fish on our match lake (1st lake as you enter the park) and also our specimen lake (2nd lake) anywhere leading up to our reception building on either side of the lake, you are not permitted to fish beyond this point, these pegs are reserved for lodges guests only.
- If you are a lodge guest, fishing is not permitted from the Lodge decking areas, please fish from the grassed area immediately in front of your lodge.
- You must have a rod license to fish at Upton Lakes, this can be obtained from your local post office.
- Please do not leave rods unattended at any time, even if you are using bite alarms