Latitude: 51.34278 | Longitude: -0.802177
Views: 842 | Photos: 1 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
GU47 9DA GU47 9DA
The day ticket Sandhurst Lake is the youngest lake on the Yateley Complex and is situated to the east of the complex.
It is becoming the most well known on the complex due to the fantastic day ticket fishing it provides. It is a relatively shallow lake with depths from 2 to 10ft, with an average of approximately 5ft. There is one island from which fishing is permitted, and numerous sand bars and features that can be easily located from a choice of more than 28 swims.
- Carp to 40lbs
- Bream to 14lbs
- Tench to 7lbs
- Roach to 2lbs
- Pike to 16lbs
Fishing at Sandhurst Lake is Day Ticket only with tickets available in advance only from the Yateley Angling Centre on 01252 861955 OR the CEMEX Angling Office on 01932 583630.
- No unaccompanied juniors (under 18)
- Only numbered pegs may be fished.
- Only designated pegs may be fished. No swim-building or clearing is permitted.
- No litter. You will be asked to leave if there is litter in or around your swim.
- All fish caught must be returned to the water as soon as possible.
- No sacks or keepnets allowed on site.
- Large landing net - at least 42”.
- Large, padded unhooking mat in excess of 36”.
- A large weigh sling.
- No unattended rods at any time.
- Bailiffs will be conducting regular rig checks to ensure anglers are using safe rigs.
- No fixed-lead rigs may be used.
- Particles are permitted but all seeds, nuts, peas and beans must be soaked and well-cooked prior to use.
- Barbed hooks only except hooks in sizes 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, etc. which may be barbed or barbless.
- No bent or longshank curved hooks may be used.
- Height barrier, take care.
- Key required.
- No unattended rods.