Latitude: 53.78132 | Longitude: -1.255409
Views: 3730 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
LS25 5AG LS25 5AG
Complex with three ponds noted for Carp, Bream, Barbel, Chub, Roach, Rudd, Perch, Tench, Ide and Orf fishing.
All the ponds have variable floors, presenting anglers with a challenge: depths alternate with some areas in each pond being over 3 m in depth, and the rest varying between 1 and 2m.
- Fishing from Dawn to Dusk.
- Use only Barbless hooks.
- Keep nets only allowed for matches, site nets are supplied for these events.
- One rod per ticket, additional rods - £1.50.
- Anybody caught removing fish from the site will be prosecuted.
- Management reserve the right to request vehicles to be searched.
- Place litter in receptacles provided or take it home, please keep the pegs clean and tidy for others to appreciate the setting.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anglers to remain around the pegs, no untoward wandering, respect the vegetation and wildlife around the pond.
- A current rod licence is required.
- All ponds can be booked for matches, though there will always be ponds available for day tickets.