Latitude: 51.00572 | Longitude: -2.807112
Views: 1950 | Photos: 8 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
TA10 0DW TA10 0DW
A haven of peace, quiet and relaxation. So relax, soak up the silence and live life at a gentler pace. Our secluded lakes cover approximately 4 acres and are well stocked with a selection of coarse fish including large carp, (up to 25lbs).
Open 16th March to 31st January
The Lakes are two acres each, stocked with a selection of course fish including large carp up to 25lbs, bream, roach, tench, gudgeon, goldfish, chub, perch, and eels.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
* Toilet on site
* Both lakes are closed at night
* Anglers should be in possesson of a curent Environment Agency Rod Licence
* Only 2 rods per person
* Barbless hooks only
* No ground bait
* No boilies, nuts or pulses
* No rods to be left unattended
* No fish over 1lb to be kept in keep nets
* Unused bait must NOT be discarded into the water, scatter it over the bank for the birds to eat.