Caistron Trout Fishery
Latitude: 55.30589 | Longitude: -2.001831
Views: 1816 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
Caistron Lake is a mature, picturesque 50 acre lake, spring fed with crystal clear water. It is well stocked with Rainbow Trout, Blue Trout and also contains a large head of wild Brown Trout.
- Blue Trout
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout
- All anglers must book in on arrival at the fishery office and pay in advance.
- Boats may be booked in advance.
- Anglers using the worm lake must stop fishing when they have caught their limit and return to the office and record their catch.
- Please do not use maggots, other baits or spinning methods.
- Catch and release applies to fly fishing only and barbless hooks should be used.
- Unfortunately there are no wading areas.
- Trolling is not allowed.