Warwickshire CV10 0QU
There are 2 lakes approximately 1.5 Acres and 3/4 Acre, both are stocked with a mixture of course fish including Carp to 21lb, Tench, Roach, Bream, Gudgeon and Rudd.
'The Bowl' is our recently built 100 peg match/pleasure lake which has been extensively stocked with Carp to 6lb, Roach, Bream, Chub and Tench. Purpose built fishing platforms and a floating island add to the features, alongside Lilys and Iris.
Buzzard Pool is the larger of our 2 pools, at around 1 acre it holds plenty of Carp to 18lb (8-10lb average), Tench, Roach, Rudd, Bream, Gudgeon and Perch. Our ongoing stocking policy ensures there is always plenty of action to be had even in the colder months. Buzzard has lots of 'Fishy' features including Lily pads, reed beds and overhanging trees.
Kestrel is the smaller of the 2 pools at around 3/4 acres, but is full of hard fighting Carp to 13lb, Tench Roach (to over 1lb), Rudd, Gudgeon, Bream and Perch. Kestrel is a fantastic silver fish water and bags of over 20lb are not unusual. Again, lots of features including deep gullys and drop offs, reed beds and Lily pads.
- Barbless Hooks only
- 2 Rods Maximum
- All litter/waste line etc to be placed in bins provided, NOT in bushes
- Anyone caught stealing, removing,harming fish WILL be prosecuted!!!
- Tickets are non transferable, one angler per swim and NO guests unless prior arranged with fishery manager.
- Keepnets at Fishery manager’s discretion
- Groundbait to be used in feeders & Pole cups only
- Pellets to be used in moderation and from a reputable source i.e. Dynamite Baits
- All forms of fixed lead are banned
- No Carp over 10lb to be kept in Keepnets
- Fishing from platforms provided, not between swims
- No Night fishing
- No method feeders
- No rods are to be left unattended at any time
- All noise to be kept to a minimum, please respect your fellow angler
- Do not disturb wildlife please advise a member of staff as soon as possible should any wildlife become hurt or injured, hooked or entangled with line, or if line becomes snagged on trees or bushes or on any underwater snag during your visit in order that this can be immediately removed.
- No dogs allowed on fishery
- Strictly NO alcohol allowed on site
- Catch reports and photographs of any notable fish caught would be appreciated for our website and notice board
- Children under 14 to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- All anglers to be in possession of a full EA Rod licence