Carrs Angling Lakes
Latitude: 54.59026 | Longitude: -1.384195
Views: 2675 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
07855 219 066
Four well stocked stunning mature lakes set in beautiful countryside surroundings on the outskirts of Carlton, Stockton-On-Tees. Teessides best kept secret fishing hotspot!
A popular pleasure lake, Lake One produces quality very mixed bags of fish species throughout the year, as with all the other lakes the water is very coloured, meaning fish can be caught very close in.
Carp have been officially recorded at 22.5lb in this lake but rumours are rife of much bigger fish prowling the margins and large expanses of open water. It is very possible you could catch a new lake record as the fish are young and still growing fast.
The match lake was dug in 2008, but has matured incredibly quickly. It is smaller than the lakes one and two, but just as exciting. The lake is stocked mostly with carp to 10lb averaging about 3-4lb.
Our Newest lake is also our smallest, and shallowest. The silver lake is the first lake you will see as the approach the site, as its name suggests it is heavily stocked with the silver fish species found in the other lakes.
- Barbless hooks only, NO MICRO-BARBS
- Carp Friendly Keep-nets only, must be emptied every 5 hours
- No fish over 5lbs to be held in Keep-nets
- All nets must be clean and dry prior to fishing
- All anglers must be in possession of a disgorger and have access to a landing net
- NO braided hook lengths
- NO fish to be held in towels or cloths
- NO fish to be removed from site, anyone caught doing so WILL BE PROSECUTED
- No Cat/Dog Meat
- Zero Tolerance on Litter, use bin in carpark
- NO DOGS, EVEN TO BE WALKED