Poole Hall Fisheries
Latitude: 52.45152 | Longitude: -2.341741
Views: 1880 | Photos: 2 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 1
WV15 6JD WV15 6JD
Poole Hall Fisheries is one of the longest established coarse fishing venues in the country.
Consisting of six pools, well stocked with Carp, Bream, Tench, Perch and Roach as well as specimen Catfish.
On-site facilities include ample car parking, cafe, tackle/bait shop and toilets.
- Barbless hooks only
- Pellets and paste as hook bait only (must be purchased from on-site tackle shop)
- No ground bait, hemp or liquidised baits
- No braided line
- No clouding of the water with dyes
- Two keep nets to be used in matches
- No keep nets for pleasure fishing
- A landing net must be used for fish over 4ozs
- All fish to be handled with care and returned to the water
- No litter – please use the bins provided
- One rod per angler
- One guest per permit (additional guests by prior arrangement)
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Severn Trent fish licence required
- No dogs
- Visitors to Poole Hall Fisheries, whether fishing or not, do so entirely at their own risk