Latitude: 50.44427 | Longitude: -5.017027
Views: 1196 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
TR8 4AE TR8 4AE
01637 860 277
Our mature stream fed lakes nestling in a delightful Cornish valley are only a short walk from your holiday accommodation and they feature double figured Carp, Rudd, Roach, Bream, Perch, Golden and Green Tench.
Fishing is free to Penvose Static Caravan Residents.
Reduced Fee to Camping and Touring Residents,
Day Tickets are also available to non-residents dawn to dusk.
(Night fishing is only available to Penvose residents).
- 2 rods per person
- All nets to be dipped in solution tanks
- Barbless hooks only to be used
- Ground bait may be used - 2kg max
- Landing nets must be used
- Landing mats preferred
- ALL RUBBISH must be cleared from the lakeside and placed in the bins provided
- Anglers MUST hold a valid licence
- Anglers not complying with above rules will be asked to leave and not return