Lakeside Fishing Lake
Latitude: 51.36285 | Longitude: -1.177882
Views: 1018 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 2
Lakeside Garden Centre,
RG7 4RT RG7 4RT
Lakeside Fishing Lake in Berkshire is newly open as a day ticket coarse fishing lake. Over the years it has been exclusive to a members only club. The lake is well stocked with specimen carp which are in great condition.
Lakeside Fishery is well established peaceful and tranquil lake on the outskirts of Tadley now open to the public.
The lake is well stocked and was only lightly fished over the last 10 years by a private members club.
We are very proud and have been complimented on the superb condition of our fish.
There is now the opportunity to come along and fish this little gem for yourself.
- No Person Is Allowed To Fish Without A Ticket.
- Tickets Must Be Purchased From Garden Centre Before Fishing Commences.
- Tickets Must Be Produced On Request And Are Non Transferable.
- All Anglers Must Have A Valid Rod License.
- Maximum Of Two Rods Per Person.
- No Night Fishing.
- No Under 16's Without A Fishing Adult.
- Please Note Gate Opening / Closing Times.
- It Is Your Responsibility To Vacate The Site On Time.
- There Is A Call Out Charge For Any Vehicles Locked Inside The Premises.
- Vehicles Must Be Parked Within The Designated Car Parks.
- Fishery Gate Must Be Kept Closed At All Times.
- All Gates Must Be Kept Clear.
- Beware The Overhead Power Lines And The Dangers Of Fishing Near Them.
- All Fish Caught Must Be Returned.
- No Fish To Be Killed Or Removed From Fishery.
- Use Barbless Hooks Only.
- Anglers Must Use Unhooking Mats, Disgorger And Suitable Size Landing Net.
- No Keep Nets Or Carp Sacks.
- No Live Fish Bait, Bloodworm, Jokers, Or Nut Bait Of Any Kind.
- We Allow Boilies But Please Use In Moderation.
- Under No Circumstances Should Unused Bait Be Discarded Into The Lake.
- Do Not Leave Rods Unattended While In Water.
- All Litter Including Discarded Fishing Tackle Must Be Removed From Site.
- No Dogs.
- No Fires Of Any Kind.
- No Swimming, Wading Or Fishing From The Bridge.
- No Radio Controlled Craft, Boats Or Electronic Fish Finding Equipment.
- Do Not Commit Any Act Which May Cause Pollution.
- Do Not Cause Any Damage To Trees, Hedges, Banks And Fences etc.
- Please Be Respectful And Considerate To All Persons At All Times.