Avon Springs Fishing Lakes
Latitude: 51.20096 | Longitude: -1.766561
Views: 1215 | Photos: 5 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
SP4 8HH SP4 8HH
There are two large clear water lakes which are spring water fed and the use of the adjoining River Avon stocked with brown trout. The two lakes are both 3 acres and the third lake is 5 acres.
- Willow Lake is three acres
- It also has two islands to compliment
- It's surroundings are picturesque and tranquil
- There is an abundance of insect life, excellent sedge, olive and mayfly hatches
- Willow Lake is spring water fed, gin clear and stocked daily with a selection of rainbow trout ranging from 2lb to double figures!
- It is dry fly, nymph and floating line only
- Club Lake is five acres and is the larger of the two lakes
- The water is spacious and full of life
- Club Lake is spring water fed, gin clear and stocked daily with a selection of rainbow trout ranging from 2lb up to double figures!
- The lake plays a vital part in being a habitat to a variety of local, British wildlife
- It is the perfect spot for any fisherman to enjoy!