Water End Fisheries
Latitude: 52.0236 | Longitude: -0.439239
Views: 1787 | Photos: 10 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
Water End Lane,
MK45 2BD MK45 2BD
Water End Fisheries is a family run day ticket coarse fishing site in the heart of rural Bedfordshire offering the opportunity to test your skill on our three one acre canals stocked with a wide variety of fish ranging in size from last years fry up to 35+lbs.
No. 1. Canal
For Carp-: Mirror, Common, Crucian, Ghost, Fantails & Golden Orfe
35 pegs all with their own features and easy access
No. 2 Canal
A good mix of Rudd, Roach, Tench, Perch as well as some Mirror, Common, Ghost and Crucian Carp.
No 3 Canal
Holds similar to No 2 but with the addition of Bream, Chubb, Gudgeon and Dace.
Plenty of smaller fish for the beginners.
- No fish over 2lbs to be kept in a keep net.
- No ground bait, bloodworms or boilies
- Barbless hooks only.
- No fish to be taken off the premises.
- An adult must accompany children under 12.
- Strictly no dogs (except Working Guide dogs)
- Please use the litterbins provided.