Latitude: 52.26534 | Longitude: 0.175389
Views: 1643 | Photos: 6 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
Magpie Lake is open all year by day ticket on the bank (£6/£4). Two matches are fished per week, when the water is closed to casual anglers, although some pegs may still be available - look for details on Magpie gate.
Magpies is now closed due to KHV and is closed until further notice, although Atkins and Leland are still open.
Permits are available from Local tackle shops in Cambridge.
- Anglers over 12 years of age must have a valid EA rod license before starting to fish.
- Anglers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Ensure all nets are dipped prior to using
- KEEPNETS may be used at the fishery ONLY at the Manager’s discretion.
- Barbless hooks only, Maximum size 14.
- Fishing Dawn to Dusk only.
- RUBBISH must be removed from pegs when finished even if it isn't yours!
DO NOT USE any of the following:
- Floating Baits
- Tins on the bank
- No meat baits of any description
- Beans or Nuts
- Barbed Hooks
DO NOT LEAVE RODS/ POLES UNATTENDED.
NO KEEPNETS UNLESS IN A MATCH.