Nupers Lakes Fishery
Latitude: 51.63235 | Longitude: 0.183205
Views: 3409 | Photos: 8 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
RM4 1JR RM4 1JR
Nupers Lake and Coach House Lake provide well stocked and varied coarse fishing in Essex, pegged to give 60 generous swims. Both lakes are open all year for day and night fishing and match bookings.
- All anglers must be able to show a valid ticket
- Anglers must be in possession of a valid national rod-fishing licence
- No fish are to be removed from the fishery
- Only barbless hooks are to be used
- All anglers must use a suitable landing net and unhooking mat
- No keep nets, except in formal pre-booked matches, when all keep nets must be knotless and be not less than 10 feet in length. All fish 3lb and over are to be returned to the water immediately (not put in a keep net) and no fish to remain in a keep net for more than 3 hours. A mid match weigh-in may be necessary.
- Tackle not to be left unattended at the swim
- Swims must be kept tidy at all times
- All litter and unused bait to be removed from the premises
- No tiger nuts, bloodworm or joker
- Please respect all flora and fauna
- No noise nuisance, radios, etc.
- No dogs
- No fires, no barbeques