Bron Eifion Fishery
Latitude: 52.92891 | Longitude: -4.250267
Views: 1973 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 1 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
LL52 0SA LL52 0SA
The 6 acre Coarse Lake at Bron Eifion is classed as a commercial fishery featured regularly on TV and in National Fishing Magazines. It has a reputation of being one of the most densely stocked lakes in Wales and the North West region.
Bron Eifion's lakes are established old Estate Lakes -- not just holes in a field -- and are full of natural feed for the fish. They are surrounded by mature woodland - a peaceful and relaxing setting to spend the day's fishing.
We cater for a wide variety of anglers from the total novice to the experienced matchman and from the specimen hunter to the pleasure angler.
- The Coarse Lake is open for fishing from 8am until Dusk
- Please pay before starting to fish
- Barbless hooks only
- No keepnets
- You may only use Bron Eifion feeder pellets. No other feeder pellets allowed
- Do not loose feed boillies - hair rig method or p.v.a. bags only
- Please put you rubbish in the bins provided and keep your pegs tidy at all times
- No artificial baits
- No particles - cooked hemp and corn allowed
- Please use your handnets to land fish
- Please do not put the fish directly on the ground, especially on hard rugged surface.
- Either keep the fish in the handnet to remove the hook or use a carp mat
- Please do not carry fish from one peg to another and do not lift the fish above knee level
- Never leave your rods unattended in the swim
- Please respect other anglers