Thorpe Lea Fishery
Latitude: 51.41819 | Longitude: -0.536875
Views: 3008 | Photos: 22 | Tips: 2 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 5
Thorpe Lea Road,
TW20 8PG TW20 8PG
Thorpe Lea Fishery is a premier day ticket water, set in 18 acres near the M25 and M3 motorways.
Stocked in 2003 with 2,500 prime carp to 18lb from British Waterways' bagging Mecca, Drayton Reservoir, Thorpe Lea has already proved itself to be a spectacular fishery and the carp are packing on the weight fast with four 30lb fish already reported. Bottom baits, floaters, zig rigs, method feeders, bagging wagglers and even the fly all scored in 2004 with non-stop action and mega hauls of carp.
- No litter will be tolerated. You will be asked to leave if there is litter in, or around, your swim.
- Only marked pegs may be fished, no swim building or clearing is permitted.
- All fish caught must be returned to the water as soon as possible.
- No sacks or keep nets.
- No bait boats.
- No braided main line can be used.
- No unattended rods.
- BARBED hooks only - you will be checked!
- No particles are permitted except hemp, corn/maize and pellets.
- All anglers must use a large padded unhooking mat.
- A height barrier is in place at this fishery, take care.