Brook Farm Fishery
Latitude: 51.64562 | Longitude: 0.201003
Views: 3382 | Photos: 5 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 3
RM4 1HL RM4 1HL
Leisure coarse fishing in Essex at its best. Brook Farm Fishery is a well established, purpose built fishing lake located in a beautiful rural location near Romford Essex.
The fishing lake is spread across two acres and depths range between 4 to 14 feet . The fishing lake is stocked with a vast range of fish including Tench, Roach, Rudd, Bream as large as 12 lb, and a variety of Carp as large as 32 lb, including Mirror, Ghost and Crucian. Facilities include disabled access, indoor male and female toilets.
- The lake is located in a rural part of Essex 25min from London
- A purpose built oval shaped coarse fishing lake, featuring a central island
- The lake spans two acres, and is over 14 ft in depth, holding over 3000000 gallons
- The lake features 40 purpose built stainless steel swims, providing a safe and effective fishing platform, putting you level with the water.
- The lake is stocked with over 10000lb of fish including Carp, Bream
- The largest Carp to date was 32lb caught by David Stone in 2006
- The largest Bream to date was 12lb caught by Daniel O'Neill in 2007
- Match weights have been recorded over 100lb
- Facilities on site, including male/female toilets
- Disabled anglers are permitted full access to all swims by vehicle if needed. The nature of the platform type swims makes wheelchair access very safe
- For your safety and security Brook Farm Fishery is covered by a state of the art CCTV system