Latitude: 53.91453 | Longitude: -0.961128
Views: 2593 | Photos: 0 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
YO41 4AZ YO41 4AZ
01904 607 504
The lake has been established as a fishery for over 35 years and has many natural features such as overhanging trees and large weedbeds which give the angler plenty of scope to fish both the margins and out into the lake.
The lake holds good stocks of Carp, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd and Catfish. The current lake records are; Carp - 27lb, Catfish - 39lb 14oz. Tench can be readily caught between 3lb and 10lb and Bream around the 4lb are by no means rare.
- Opens 8:00 am - Closes 10:00 pm
- No night fishing
- Barbless hooks only
- No Groundbait (except in feeder)
- No Carp to be kept in nets
- Day ticket anglers must park outside the gates
- All anglers must hold an NRA rod license (2 licenses for 3 rods)