Latitude: 52.56927 | Longitude: -2.423774
Views: 5141 | Photos: 4 | Tips: 0 | Comments: 0 | Reviews: 2
WV16 4SS WV16 4SS
Fishing complex in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
- Barbless hooks only, max size 10
- No groundbait, hemp or liquidised baits.
- No bloodworm,joker,nuts or boilies.
- No freelining, No method feeder
- No chopped worm allowed (does not apply to club matches or day ticket anglers)
- No braided line
- No clouding of the water with dyes.
- No fishing more than 1/2 way between nearest angler
- No raking of swim
- Only Boldings fishery pellets can be loosefed,any hooker may be used but not loosefed
- When fishing shallow you must have at least 9" between tip and float.
- Meat, worms,paste & bread on the hook only.no loosefeeding.
- 2 nets to be used in matches when over 50lb, if you are lucky enough to catch over 100lbs spread evenly between both nets,anyone with over 60lbs with only 1 net in use will be deducted 1/2 of any excess
- Pole only on Hawthorns,Stock,Middle,Deepdale.(open matches only)
- Fish must be landed within 1 metre of your peg.
- A landing net must be used on all fish over 4ozs
- Maximum of 5pints of castors or maggots combined
- 30mins allowed to land fish after allout.
- All fish to be handled with care and returned to the water safely.
- No rolling the fish down keepnets,reach through for handles or swim fish to the top of the net
- No keepnets except in matches
- To help prevent any possible spread of desease,landing nets & keepnets must be spread out on the bank and dryed out before use.